OPERATING STRATEGY BASED ON PROFESSIONALISM, MODERNITY AND RELIABILITY
The first company from the MAR-BUD group – the Firma Usługowo – Handlowa MAR–BUD Jan Soczewka company was founded in 1997. The main area in which the company has specialised in is reinforced concrete construction. MAR–BUD Budownictwo Sp. z o.o. (shortned to MBB Sp. z o.o.) was founded in 2010 as a result of separating the construction activity from the Firma Usługowo – Handlowa MAR–BUD Jan Soczewka company.
The vision of the company is based on the foundation of experience and a more and innovative approach to the whole construction process.
This is confirmed by our construction portfolio, the development of our company in the field of smart and energy-saving construction as well as the construction of structures in BIM technology.
Achievements of the company
At the beginning, MAR-BUD operated as a subcontractor for large construction companies and marked its existence by participating in prestigious investments such as:
▪ Expansion of the Chopin Airport in Warsaw
▪ Construction of the Złote Tarasy (Golden Terraces) shopping mall
▪ Stadium of Legia Warszawa football club
Since 2010, we have carried out the following constructions as a general contractor:
• Construction of the 'La Proximite' multi-family building on Nocznickiego Street
• Redevelopment of building 'C' of the National Library on Niepodległości Avenue
• Reconstruction of a historical building on Mazowiecka Street
• Renovation of the 'K' multifunctional building together with accompanying infrastructure - a part of the Centrum Praskie Koneser complex on Ząbkowska Street
Our company has worked at many office and residential-service structures with areas of up to 100,000m2 as well as carrying out work worth up to 70,000,000 PLN. We also gained experience in building highway engineering structures.
We build long-term relationships with our business partners, attaching great weight to their feeling of security and financial liquidity.